Vakre, håndlagede Butterfly ringer i 925s rund Flower design, justerbare fra 6 - 10 us størrelse. Du kan velge mellom 12 forskjellige Butterfly design. Disse er støpt over med en glasspyramide og kan også leveres med en Klar Kvarts Krystall i pyramideform. Du velger design fra 1 - 12 og legger inn i merknadsfelt ved bestilling...Se oversikt.
These amazing rings are handcrafted using REAL butterfly wings! (Read below for more info on how I ethically obtain the wings!) The butterfly wings are expertly embedded under large 15mm magnified glass. The rings are made out of genuine .925 stamped SOLID Sterling Silver (Not just silver plated!) and are adjustable to fit sizes 6 - 10.
Choose your butterfly species below (see corresponding numbered rings in photo 5):
1. Sunset Moth "Urania Ripheus" from Madagascar (Multicolored - Orange, Pink, Green w/ black spots)
2. Priam's Birdwing Butterfly "Ornithoptera Priamus"from the Soloman Islands (Lime green w/ black spots)
3. Blue Morpho Butterfly "Morpho Rhetenor" from Peru (Deep blue)
4. Emperor Morpho Butterfly "Morpho Peleides" from Columbia (Light blue with black veining & white spots)
5. Pink Glasswing Butterfly "Cithaeria Aurora" from the Amazon Rainforest (translucent pink with "eyespot")
6. Sunset Moth "Urania Ripheus" from Madagascar (Bottom wing - Red/Magenta w/ black spots)
7. Sunset Moth "Urania Ripheus" from Madagascar (Top wing - Pastel Green with black spots)
8. Lavender Morpho Butterfly "Morpho Godarti" from Brazil (Lavender purple / Blue)
9. Luna Moth "Actias Luna" from N. America (light mint green with pink, yellow & black "eyespot")
10. African Monarch Butterfly "Danaus Chrysippus" from Africa (Orange with black veining & white spots)
11. Citrus Swallowtail Butterfly "Papilio Demoleus" from France (Beige with spots of brown, red, & blue)
12. Scarlet Nymph Butterfly "Cymothoe Sangrias" from Africa (Red)
Each piece will arrive in a custom gift bag, ready to gift or keep, with literature on the species of butterfly and a free die-cut sticker or magnet!
*These rings are highly water resistant. I have double sealed the delicate wings using a special process to guard them from the elements. They will withstand hand washing, however, I do not recommend submerging them in water, swimming, or bathing with them on.
*NOTE* No Butterflies are harmed in the making of my jewelry! All butterflies are raised on butterfly farms and sanctuaries and allowed to live their full lifespan, which averages about 1 month, and then collected and sold so that their beauty can live on! Butterfly Farming actually helps to preserve rain forests and also assures the survival of natural butterfly habitats. Native people are encouraged to grow plants and raise insects opposed to clearing land for cash crops. I am a member of and donate to the Rainforest Alliance, a nonprofit organization dedicated to preserving the Rainforest and the many species that live within it, including the Blue Morpho Butterfly!