Vakre, håndlagede klar kvarts Pyramide Butterfly ringer i 925s sølv, justerbare fra 6 - 10 us størrelse. Du kan velge mellom 9 forskjellige Butterfly design. Du velger design fra 1 - 9 og legger inn i merknadsfelt ved bestilling...Se oversikt.
Beskrivelse fra kunstneren i USA
I have handcrafted these stunning rings using REAL butterfly wings! (Read below for more info on how I ethically obtain the wings!) The butterfly wings are expertly embedded under large 15x15mm hand-cut clear quartz crystal pyramids! The rings are made out of genuine .925 stamped SOLID Sterling Silver (Not just silver plated!) and are adjustable to fit sizes 6 - 10. My Butterfly + Crystal combo rings are an original Chrysalis Studios© design.
Choose your butterfly species below (see corresponding numbered rings in photo 8):
1. Sunset Moth "Urania Ripheus" from Madagascar (Multicolored - Orange, Pink, Green w/ black spots)
2. Monarch Butterfly "Danaus Plexippus" from N. America (Orange with Black veins & white spots)
3. Luna Morpho Butterfly "Morpho Luna" from S. America (White with brown & yellow "eyespots")
4. Luna Moth "Actias Luna" from N. America (light mint green with pink, yellow & black "eyespot")
5. Priam's Birdwing Butterfly "Ornithoptera Priamus"from the Soloman Islands (Lime green w/ black spots)
6. Sunset Moth "Urania Ripheus" from Madagascar (Top wing - Pastel Green with black spots)
7. Green Swallowtail Butterfly "Papilio Lorquinianus" from Indonesia (Teal Green & Black)
8. Blue Morpho Butterfly "Morpho Rhetenor" from Peru (Deep blue)
9. Lavender Morpho Butterfly "Morpho Godarti" from Brazil (Lavender purple / Blue)
Each piece will arrive in a custom gift bag, ready to gift or keep, with literature on the species of butterfly and a free die-cut sticker or magnet!
*These rings are highly water resistant. I have double sealed the delicate wings using a special process to guard them from the elements. They will withstand hand washing, however, I do not recommend swimming or bathing with them on.
*My hand-cut quartz crystal pyramids are made from real quartz crystal. Natural quartz crystal is not perfectly clear and will have natural inclusions and markings. This is part of the beauty of the crystal.
*NOTE* No Butterflies are harmed in the making of my jewelry! All butterflies are raised on butterfly farms and sanctuaries and allowed to live their full lifespan, which averages about 1 month, and then collected and sold so that their beauty can live on! Butterfly Farming actually helps to preserve rain forests and also assures the survival of natural butterfly habitats. Native people are encouraged to grow plants and raise insects opposed to clearing land for cash crops. I am a member of and donate to the Rainforest Alliance, a nonprofit organization dedicated to preserving the Rainforest and the many species that live within it, including the Blue Morpho Butterfly!