Se bilder for valgmuligheter på kjede og anheng.. Du oppgir hva du ønsker ( farge på kjede og type sommerfugl ) i merknadsfeltet ved bestilling. Du ser valg mellom 11 sommerfugltyper her. Jeg kontakter deg for å få bekreftet dine valg.
These unique teardrop necklaces are made with real butterfly wings! This listing is for one REAL butterfly wing necklace of your choice (read below on how I ethically obtain the butterfly wings!) Each butterfly wing is embedded under a large 3/4" x 1.25" (20x30mm) magnified glass teardrop and set in your choice of an antique silver (as pictured), antique gold, or black gunmetal setting! The pendant is then strung on your choice of a short 18" chain or a long 30" chain. Each piece comes with its own gift pouch with literature on the species of butterfly and a free die-cut sticker or magnet! These are an Original Chrysalis Studios design © 2015.
This listing is for 1 real butterfly wing teardrop necklace - you get to choose which type of butterfly wing you would like in your necklace!
Butterfly wing species / color options going left to right in fourth photo:
1. Rainbow Sunset Moth "Urania Ripheus" (Rainbow orange, green, blue & black spots)
2. Teal Banded Moth "Urania Leilus" from Ecuador (Black, blue, green striped)
3. Luna Moth "Actias Luna" from N. America (Light mint green with pink and black eye spot)
4. Priam's Birdwing Butterfly "Ornithoptera Priamus" from the Soloman Islands (Lime Green with Black spots)
5. Morpho Luna butterfly "Morpho Luna" from S. America (White with Owl spots)
6. Zephyritis Blue Morpho Butterfly "Morpho Zephyritis" from Peru (Iridescent Turquoise Blue)
7. Erasmia Pulchera Moth from Thailand (Iridescent Aqua Blue, Burnt orange, black and white)
8. Sea Green Swallowtail Butterfly "Papilio Lorquinius" from Indonesia (Teal Green & Black).
9. Green Sunset Moth "Urania Ripheus" (Pastel Green & Black spots)
10. Giant Blue Swallowtail Butterfly "Papilio Zalmoxis" from Romania (Iridescent light blue with black stripes)
11. Monarch Butterfly "Danaus Plexippus" from N. America (Orange & Black with white spots)
If you are interested in an upgrade to a .925 Sterling Silver chain, click here to add it on to your order: http://etsy.me/2dv4Vnd
*NOTE* No Butterflies are harmed in the making of my jewelry! All butterflies are raised on butterfly farms and sanctuaries and allowed to live their full lifespan, which averages about 1 month, and then collected and sold so that their beauty can live on! Butterfly Farming actually helps to preserve rain forests and also assures the survival of natural butterfly habitats. Native people are encouraged to grow plants and raise insects opposed to clearing land for cash crops. I am a member of and donate to the Rainforest Alliance, a nonprofit organization dedicated to preserving the Rainforest and the many species that live within it, including the Blue Morpho Butterfly!